MEMORY LOST PREQUEL

                                      MEMORY LOST PREQUEL



Hey guys,
OMG!yes,there is a prequel to memory lost .It's actually the story of how Su Mian and Han Chen met before losing their memory.There are 18 chapters in total.
Warning!!!!
This is only a machine translation.So,it won't be completely understandable.But if you are a huge Ding Mo fan like me and can't get over with Su Mian & Han chen ,then go ahead.
I am not chinese.So, I don't know the idioms and phrases used in this.But I'll try my best to edit as much as I can.Feel free to point out anything I don't understand.
This is only for the desperate fans of Su Mian & Han chen,who really want to read more of them like me.
Again I am warning you,this is a machine translation which I edited as much as I can.And I will try to post each chapters a day,if I can.
That's it for now...............

with love,

Najiya 


Comments

Popular Posts