Part 18-- MEMORY LOST PREQUEL(FINAL)

PART 18
 

ALL CREDITS TO AUTHOR DING MO


New show (Final Chapter)



It is summer. Jiangcheng is as hot as an oven, and people are prone to get dry.

Su Mian's appetite became not so good. For several days, neither the takeaway order from outside nor the superb and delicious noodles that Han Chen occasionally cooked for her could not arouse her appetite at all.

Su Mian said, "Han Chen, why do I think your bottom is getting more and more unpalatable?"

Han Chen rewarded her with a big smile: "Say it again. What's bad? I didn't hear it clearly."

Su Mian hugged his waist, "Majesty, I was wrong. The noodles you prepared are delicious. Is it my mouth?"

Han Chen just smiled softly: "The more you grow up, the more tricky you become…”

Zhou Xiao Zhuan also heard about Su Mian’s recent bad appetite, so he immediately called Su Mian that day: “Leader, you have a bad appetite, why didn’t you tell me earlier? I have been practicing cooking hard recently.Come to my house today and I will cook Chongqing Mandarin Duck Hotpot for you.”

Su Mian readily accepted the invitation, thinking of the hot hot pot, she was also a little drooling.

Just mentioning hot pot, it is inevitable to think of another person.

Slightly sad, but there was only silence.

This kind of gathering of the Black Shield group of five happens almost once a week. Han Chen and Leng Mian, two foster wives and crazy demons, are actually willing to give up the two-person world to participate in the teamwork, which can be regarded as a face to the brothers.

As soon as she stepped into Zhou Xiao Zhuan's house, she smelled the tangy scent of pepper and chilli oil. Su Mian, who hadn't eaten for a few days and lost three catties of hungry, couldn't help swallowing. Lying on the sofa was Chatterbox, he jumped up: "Yeah,you are finally here.We can start. You huhu, why are you so slow, were you in a traffic jam, or is the boss deliberately acting handsome and taking you for a drive? Otherwise, the two of you are going to play some nasty and romantic things to abuse my single dog..." (500 words are omitted here)

Han Chen  ignored Chatterbox and looked at Su Mian's expression, smiled, and touched her head: "Let’s go for eating later."

Su Mian smashed his mouth,smashed it hard signalling that the combat effectiveness was completely aroused, and her husband didn't have to worry about it.

Cold Face were preparing with Zhou Xiao Zhuan in the kitchen, and the hot pot was already on the table. The two brought out more than a dozen dishes, a dazzling array of dishes, and they were all Su Mian's favourite. Cold Face stood at the table and started to pour beer. Zhou Xiao Zhuan proudly sat down at the main seat and said loudly, "Sit down, everyone! The reception is not good today, everyone eat and drink well! You are welcome! The most important thing is that our chef is ready. !" Su Mian cast a cute look in the past: “Leader, don't you think?"

He is now the boss of Han Chen and the head of Su Mian, both hands are hard. He thoroughly fulfilled his promise that "life is Su Mian's person, death is Han Chen's ghost".

Su Mian took out a pair of chopsticks and knocked on his head: "There is so much nonsense, start eating!"

So they all started eating.

The meat is tender and chestnut fresh, full of fragrance.Chatterbox first picked up a large chopsticks full of lamb, put it in his mouth, chewed a few times, showing a very surprised expression, full of meat and vaguely said: "Xiao Zhuan, your craft is very good, the soup base is super!"

Cold Face also ate chopsticks full, smiled and nodded: "Yes."

Han Chen always looks like that tugging nobleman when he eats. He puts one hand behind Su Mian's chair, and puts a chopstick in his mouth with the other hand, chews it twice, puts down the chopsticks, and looks at Su Mian.

It's really good, she should like it very much.

Others also looked at the woman who was the most difficult to serve.

Su Mian's speed of grabbing food is certainly not inferior to anyone. At this moment, just like Chatterbox, a large chopsticks full of lamb is put into her mouth, chewing vigorously with her cheeks. Zhou Xiao Zhuan stared at her expectantly, "How is it?"

"Um..." Su Mian was about to speak, but her expression suddenly changed. She covered her mouth, bounced from her seat, and rushed into the toilet. Han Chen followed in almost immediately, and Zhou Xiao Zhuan were taken aback and stood up.

She retched from the toilet and waved to everyone at the same time: "It's okay... I just feel a little sick suddenly..."

Zhou Xiao Zhuan suddenly became ashes: "The hot pot I made,Leader really finds it so unpalatable?"

Chatterbox sighed, patted his shoulder: "Xiao Zhuan, it seems that you still need to work harder."

Cold Face: "You shut up."

In the toilet, Su Mian vomited nothing. After rinsing her mouth, as soon as she raised her head, she saw Han Chen looking at her thoughtfully.

"Why?" she asked in a dumb voice.

Han Chen gave her a hug, went back to the table, and picked up his jacket directly; "I'll take her to the hospital, you eat first."

Zhou Xiao Zhuan: "Ah, do you want us to go together?" Han Chen replied immediately: "No." Chatterbox, he also thought of something at the moment, and stopped talking. Three men stood by the door, watching them leave with concern.

************

In the car.

Su Mian's expression was a little worried, and she also felt it necessary to go to the hospital.

"Han Chen, do you think I was poisoned? This life is perilous."

Han Chen: "..."

After taking a look at her, he still said, "Don't think about it, you will know the results of the examination."

When he arrived at the hospital, he brought her to the obstetrics and gynaecology department, Su Mian's eyes widened: "Ah?"

Han Chen came along this way, inevitably thinking about things in his mind. At this moment, he showed a faint smile, and whispered in her ear: "How long is your period? I am confused."

Su Mian was still a little dumbfounded, "Oh" and said, "Isn’t it always inaccurate?” Actually, she can’t be blamed for being slow in this respect. No protective measures have been taken, but there has been no result. The two did not deliberately ask for a child, so she left the matter behind.

Speaking of which, she even laughed at Han Chen for this. After repeated failures, she said, "Han Chen, you are all venting guns."

As a result, it was naturally repaired by Han Chen.

The results of the examination came out soon.

Su Mian and Han Chen were sitting in the aisle of the hospital. Han Chen looked down at her. She held up the report sheet and said in a complicated mood: "Han Chen, you finally got a hit..."

At this moment, Han Chen smiled faintly at the corners of his eyebrows and eyes and said, "If you have it, we can raise it."

"Yeah." Su Mian said casually, and after a while, she put her hand in his palm and smiled happily.

Han Chen and Su Mian are going to have a child?

This news, like a blockbuster, stunned the three,Cold Face, Zhou Xiao Zhuan and Chatterbox coldly.

After returning from the hospital, Han Chen and Su Mian still went to Zhou Xiao Zhuan's house, and they still wanted to eat. Of course, Su Mian continued her troubles up to this moment. As soon as she entered the room, she patted the results of the examination on the table: "What a big deal I said, yes!"

Zhou Xiao Zhuan and the three were stunned.

Then began to talk and talk. Even Cold Face have published several long talks about how to take care of pregnant women. After all, as a man with all-round housekeeping, he also has some knowledge in this area.

Su Mian couldn't eat anything, so Zhou Xiao Zhuan made a big bowl of fruit salad for her. Cold Face boiled a bowl of rice with slightly sour and spicy soup, but she ate some. Then five people sat by the hot pot, discussing this child who will be born in the near future. Somehow, it came up with the question of godfather ranking. Han just smiled from the side, Chatterbox and Zhou Xiao Zhuan hadn't expressed their opinions, and said coldly: "I am the big godfather."

Zhou Xiao Zhuan and Chatterbox didn't dare to rob him, they looked at each other.

"I'm the second godfather!"

"I'm the second godfather!"

The two spoke at the same time, and then they fought: "No! I'm the second godfather!"

"Zhou Xiao Zhuan, why are you the second godfather? I will treat their child as my little angel! What about you? you are still a little angel yourself!"

“Chatterbox! I can't see how vicious you are! I'm the second godfather, I want to be the second godfather!"

Su Mian was still staring at them, feeling a little entangled in her heart. Who should be ranked second? Selfishly, she still favours Xiao Zhuan, but he is too naive! Being a godfather can affect your child's IQ... Not speaking coldly, Han Chen calmly put it together and concluded: "What's the matter with you two? You both are second."

Noisy and joyful all day.

In the evening, Han Chen and Su Mian returned home. The two reached each other and held hands, lying flat on the bed.

Su Mian asked softly, "Han Chen, do you want a boy or a girl? I think it’s a…”

“Girl."

“Boy."

The answers of the two were completely opposite. Su Mian turned her head and looked at him: "Why do you want a girl?"

He was quiet for a while: "Because she will be like you."

Su Mian was silent. After a while, she pursed her lips and smiled.

Because she thinks so too.

She didn't say it, but he seemed to understand. Holding her hand, rubbing her fingers silently, with a faint smile on his face, the two of them lay quietly without speaking.

However, Su Mian's silence can only last for a few seconds. After a while, her eyes rolled, and she smiled wickedly, and two paws crawled on Han Chen's chest: "I said, the doctor told me just now that I can't do…that. What do you do if you are lonely? What should I do if I’m overwhelmed? Do you want me to let you do it? Come on, I can’t do it, hey!"

Han Chen glanced at her.

He had never seen a woman who is more naive than her.

"You got fat?" he said softly.

Su Mian: "Hey hey"

Han Chen also smiled slightly, and suddenly turned over and buckled her under his body: "Recruit me? Knowing that we can do something..."

Su Mian's face started to get hot: "Smelly hooligan!"

"Yeah." Han Chen said in a low voice, “Definitely worthy of my wife's body and mind."

"Han Chen, you have enough!"

...

...

...

“After you graduate, we will get married. In my life, it's up to you whether not to marry."

"Hey, Han Chen, I didn't know that you were a marriage freak. Getting married so early, so when do you plan to have children?"

“Our child will be born after your graduation."

"Cut, I don't want to be a mother so early. No, I didn't know that you like children."

“I like it.”

I like it so much.

From the first day I proposed to you, I thought that the little one would soon come to our lives.

I have been waiting for him.


                                                        THE END


****************

T/N:

And this is it guys,the official goodbye to our beloved Han Chen& Su Mian.I am crying so much right now.They will always hold a special place in my heart.I am going to re-read that book over and over and over.

Anyway,thank you so much for reading this.I’ll post a new update on my next project.Please note that it’s going to be a machine translation like this one.

I am thinking of taking another dropped novel.So, if you have any suggestions,comment down below.The novel must be somewhat popular and I will be only doing machine translations.I have some novels in my mind,if I don't get enough responses,I am gonna start translating them.

So, don't forget to comment which novel should I take for the next machine translation.

Please support me by helping me buy a coffee:

buymeacoffee

Comments

  1. from where u got the complete story, i have been searching for the remaining story over all websites???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its called memory lost . you can find it on novel updates and you can find also the site where its translated .

      Delete
  2. thanks for the novel it was a good read .

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really enjoyed this novel ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ *still crying* and can u pick up the novel "pampering my cute pet"?? i think the translator dropped that novel๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also still crying over the fact that it has ended. But I am back to re reading cause I miss them so much ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
      I would check out the novel,I haven’t read it. So let me check if it’s to my interest. I would post an update if I’ve decided to pick it up๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts